Week 28 Newsletter

1

Posted by Mr. Haney | Posted in Uncategorized | Posted on March 22, 2013

Week 28 Newsletter

Comments (1)

I see your class is going along nicely, Mr. Haney. I hope that the rough week before Spring Break was fun for everyone. I bet you all had a blast, and couldn’t wait! I would like to know more about this guest speaker that was mentioned. What, may I say, was Mr. Woolridge talking about? I’m always interested in know what’s going on, and I don’t want to let Rocky Hill fade away. I must keep those memories strong. I was wondering if you’re going to continue the Math Detectives? I saw that you made an episode 4, so I MUST go watch that sometime soon. And I presume that you are starting up those TCAP study sessions again? Those really helped me in the end, and I hope that you keep doing so so everyone will be thoroughly prepared. I must keep track of what’s going on there are good ‘ol Rocky Hill. Hopefully everyone had a good time and is eager, but frightened, for the upcoming T-C-A-P-S! Sorry for the, um, surprise there. And I also see you have a large class this year. Wow, so much there is, and so I must say that I am at a loss for more words. There’s much to say, but may well be mentioned elsewhere, or might just make this too long. So, sadly, I must say farewell to thy previous teacher that I remember as such a great and kind person. (Note: Send my regards and a “Hello!” to any of my other previous teachers if you wish. They would be (grades said too): Mrs. Poling(2nd), Mrs. Barker(3rd), and Mrs. Adams(4th) ) So long, Mr. Haney!

– Your previous student (Currently in 6th Grade)

P.S. You’ll be surprised to hear that I recently had my first eye doctors appointment and will soon be receiving glasses with lenses for me to wear. It turns out that I’m partially near-sided (Or is it near-sited?) and have worse vision in my right eye, but don’t fret! If I follow orders I can handle it well. (Especially with the glasses.)

P.P.S. I have forgotten the password and everything to get into my blog. Could you possibly remind me? (maybe in an E-mail? (Wait, did he already send one?)) If not, I can understand.

Write a comment

Skip to toolbar